Account Executive – Tech (Brussels)
Role: Account Executive
Vulcan is looking to appoint an Account Executive in its Brussels office. Ideal start date October 2019.
The Account Executive would become a key member of a client team. His/Her role would involve supporting on the Account Director in their day-to-day client work. He/she would work in our Technology Digital practice.
Skills & Experience – The candidate must:
- Have a University degree(Master’s level) in relevant subjects (e.g. EU Affairs, International Relations, Communications, Public Affairs etc.);
- Have a good understanding of EU institutional system and EU policies; and
- Have a good understanding and interest in EU Public Affairs.
- Knowledge of Foreign and Security policy an advantage
Any past experience in a Brussels-based agency or consultancy would be advantageous.
Personal qualities – The candidate must:
- Be an enthusiastic team player and quick learner;
- Be able to take initiative and demonstrate pro-activeness;
- Demonstrate an attention to detail;
- Native or fluent in English; fluency in other EU languages also desirable; and
- Have excellent organisational and inter-personal skills.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your CV and a cover paragraph (in the body of the email) in English to email@example.com
The deadline is 20 September 2019.
Interviews week beginning 23 September 2019