Account Manager – Financial Services (Brussels)
Role: Account Manager
Vulcan Consulting is looking to appoint an Account Manager in its Brussels office.
The Account Manager would become a key member of a client team. His/Her role would involve managing and supporting the Account Director on the day-to-day client work and supporting on new business development. He/she would work in our Financial Services and Tax Practice.
- Building and managing public affairs campaigns (legislative and non-legislative);
- Developing a detailed knowledge of relevant policy and legislative issues;
- Monitoring, tracking and analysing the EU legislative agenda; and
- Supporting new business activity including working on pitches and bringing in new clients.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role; Brussels-based consultancy/agency experience would be advantageous;
- A University degree (Master’s level) in relevant subjects (e.g. Economics, Finance, EU Affairs or Law etc.);
- Knowledge and experience within financial services and / or Tax. Experience in financial markets is particularly advantageous;
- Knowledge and experience of the EU legislative and policy landscape is essential; and
- Experience of managing public affairs campaigns and interacting with clients is preferred.
The role will include occasional travel to London, Frankfurt, Luxembourg and Strasbourg
Personal qualities – The candidate must:
- Be highly organised and attentive to detail;
- Be able to take initiative and demonstrate ambition;
- Be a team player and quick learner;
- Native or fluent in English; fluency in other EU languages also desirable (German and / or French);
- Be at ease when working in a multi-national team and dealing with multi-national clients.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your CV and a cover paragraph (in the body of the email) in English to email@example.com
The deadline is 20 September 2019.
INTERVIEWS WEEK BEGINNING 23 SEPTEMBER