Vulcan is continuing to expand its team by seeking am ambitious trainee/recent graduate to be based in our Dublin office.
The successful applicant would become a key member of the client servicing team in Dublin and will primarily be assisting in supporting our wide range of multinational and domestic clients in the pharmaceutical, medical devices, energy, transport, technology, financial services and telehealth sectors.
Skills & Experience – The candidate must:
- Have a University degree (Master’s level) in relevant subjects (e.g. EU Affairs, International Relations, Communications, Public Affairs etc.);
- Have a demonstrable understanding of public policy in Ireland and the legislative process;
- Have a strong interest in Irish public affairs.
Personal qualities – The candidate must:
- Be an enthusiastic team player and quick learner;
- Be able to take initiative and demonstrate proactiveness;
- Demonstrate attention to detail;
- Native or fluent in English; fluency in other EU languages also desirable; and
- Have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
Vulcan Consulting is pleased to be able to offer a new graduate with the opportunity to gain deep insight into public affairs and the successful applicant will have significant exposure with the leadership team.
Please note this position is remunerated and is intended for an initial six month period. There is potential, upon exemplary performance, for further progression. We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates who are strongly interested in developing a career in public affairs. There is significant potential for the successful candidate to learn the key skills that form part of being a highly successful public affairs practitioner.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday, July 10th.